- 4K Surgical Visualization System with State-of-the-Art Image Performance
- Industry-Leading Brightness and Dynamic Color Representation
- Ultra-Low Latency to Optimize Camera Performance
- Color Accuracy that Exceeds Broadcast Quality Standards
- BT.2020 Colorimetry Emulation Ensures Accurate Camera Color
- Easy-to-Clean, Scratch Resistant, Warranty-Backed Front Glass
The new Radiance Ultra 4K 32” is at the forefront of surgical visualization technology, delivering an unprecedented level of detail, sharpness, and clarity. Featuring the brightest luminance output of any 4K medical display available using the 16:9 UHD format, potentially enhancing the visibility of recessed anatomy, engendering clinical confidence. An ultra-wide color gamut and BT.2020 factory calibration provides a color spectrum more closely aligned with human vision. Proprietary Medi-Match™ calibration achieves a level of color accuracy that exceeds stringent broadcast quality standards. This color differentiation enables meticulous identification of otherwise subtle anatomical structures. Natural motion is perfectly preserved as a result of humanly imperceivable ultra-low latency, providing immediate real-time visual feedback free of any lag or delay. Its modern industrial design incorporates edge-to-edge scratch-resistant glass. The product is available in both a standard model, and an enhanced version with even better optical performance and further expanded color gamut.